"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"
~Emerson

Friday, May 11, 2012

Rainy Days

The Day:
Ahhhhhh. Peaceful, quiet, slow, lazy rainy days in FoCo. Gotta love 'em. I'm exhausted today which made it all the better. Sounds weird that I'm glad I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open, but I am. I'm so chill and mellow like this- I barely give thought to any worries because I simply don't have the energy. 
The Done:
I had a nice shower and let my hair wave in twist knot buns, went out and got some warm soup for lunch and lounged around at the book store. And oh! I was in Nirvana. Now back home the 
fire is burning while the sweet pitter-patter of rain echos throughout the home.
The To-Do:
 I'm getting into the doing mode however. Well, the planning mode for doing later. ;)
Somethings I want to try soon:
*Make my own bread
*Make a quote book
*Make a Scarf
*A melted Crayon art piece  
*Dip Dyed Hair ends


Fin:
Had a fantastic mellow day. Now I have some great new books, ideas, and vibes. Now all these is to do is to slip into bed early and listen to the lullaby of the drizzling rain until I nod off.

Thanks for reading!

Caio!
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment